Biennial IBA African Regional Forum Conference
International Bar Association
2020-04-01 00:00 - 2020-04-03 00:00
Addis Ababa - Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Future-proofing the African legal profession: meeting the opportunities and challenges arising from innovation, technological disruption and integration
- Are we ready? Disruptive innovation in Africa: the role of lawyers
- Data privacy regulations: local versus exterritorial laws (GDPR) – the art of risk-management
- Free trade or protectionism: prospects for African regional and continental integration in a post-Brexit, post-NAFTA world
- From M-Pesa to Crowdfunding: opportunities and challenges for regulating new players in the African financial services sector
- Is the future of international criminal law domestic?
- Migration and immigration challenges – stemming the flow of African migrants in Europe
- Using technology to enhance efficiency, security and meet client needs: are African law firms ready to embrace the tech revolution?
- What do 21st century clients expect from external counsel – a panel of General Counsel
- What will stay the same in arbitration and alternative dispute resolution?
- From 2020-04-01 00:00 to 2020-04-03 00:00
Powered by iCagenda