Invitation - Advances in international arbitration in South Africa and Sub-Saharan Africa
Webber Wentzel Johannesburg - 90 Rivonia Road - Johannesburg, South Africa
Please join Webber Wentzel's team of international arbitration and investment experts for breakfast and a discussion on the burgeoning landscape of international arbitration in South Africa and Sub-Saharan Africa, and the impact of dispute resolution mechanisms on your business' local and foreign deals and investments.
The team will engage you on:
- International arbitration and its role as a preferred dispute resolution mechanism in Africa illustrated through a discussion on recent cases and scenarios;
- Comparing different international arbitration rules and fora;
- Practical considerations in choosing the correct forum, seat of arbitration and law to govern disputes;
- South Africa's International Arbitration Bill and its impact in embedding South Africa as the new hub for arbitration hearings; and
- Risk management with respect to arbitration clauses.
- 2017-06-08 00:00
Powered by iCagenda