EXCLUSIVE TRIPLE CERTIFIED PROGRAM ON INVESTMENT ARBITRATION
The World Bank's International Centre for Settlement of Investment Disputes (ICSID), Georgetown University Law Center (Georgetown Law) and International Law Institute – African Centre for Legal Excellence (ILI-ACLE) are delighted to offer a high-level, intensive and practical 10-day program on Investment Arbitration, specially designed for public and private sector African professionals.
With the current levels of investment on the continent, arbitration is an increasingly important area of knowledge and specialization that calls for more participation from African counsel and arbitrators.
Jointly designed by three highly respected global institutions, this program will give participants the opportunity to:
- Learn first-hand from, and engage with ICSID counsel and seasoned arbitration practitioners;
- Gain insight into jurisdiction and substantive protections in investment arbitration;
- Review the practice and procedures in investment arbitration;
- Discuss recent trends in investment arbitration involving African states and their impact;
- Discuss remedies and costs, as well as recognition and enforcement;
- Examine case studies for enhanced learning on practice, global trends and best practices;
- Sharpen their skills and knowledge through participating in a mock arbitration; and
- Earn certification jointly awarded by ICSID, Georgetown Law and ILI-ACLE.
Learning Outcome: By the end of this premium program, participants will have enhanced knowledge and skills in navigating the practice and procedures in investment arbitration, particularly the special procedures in ICSID arbitration.
TUITION: $1,500 per participant.
- From 2019-07-08 00:00 to 2019-07-19 00:00
Powered by iCagenda